Green Cross Health
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
3) This Competition commences 1st October 2015 and runs continuously.
4) Entries are limited to one entry per mobile phone, per day (ie. “Only one entry is eligible for the draw per purchase (ie. per till receipt)).
5) To enter, simply text the unique code found on your till receipt, your rating and any other comments to 203 (eg ABCXYZ 4 I think…), or go to FeedbackHQ.net.
6) You must keep your proof of purchase to claim a prize. Photo ID may be required.
7) Standard text costs apply and those charges will be the responsibility of the individual mobile phone owners.
8) Your entry goes into a draw for 500 Living Rewards points.
9) One monthly winner will be drawn from all valid entries, and drawn on the 1st day of the next month.
10) The prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received.
11) The prize winner will be notified within 5 days of the monthly draw and contacted via a call to the mobile phone number that made the entry.
12) By entering this prize draw you are giving permission to be contacted for the purpose of further feedback by the company or its nominated agents via the mobile and/or email address provided.
13) You may not enter any other person’s information when entering this prize draw.
14) The person whose mobile phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise. You will need to present the phone and proof of purchase in order to claim a prize.
15) Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16) While this promotion will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the Promoter or its designated agents is unable to make contact with any winner within 12 days of a draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner of the prize on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
18) To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19) All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20) By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
21) The Promoter is Green Cross Health Limited, Ground Floor, Building B, 602 Great South Road, Greenlane. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 0800 200 245.
22) Green Cross Health Limited reserves the right to change or alter the rules/competition at any time.